- This event has passed.
The Developing Role of Paramedics in Primary Care
June 19, 2023 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
The Speaker – Georgette Eaton is a Trustee in the College of Paramedics. She leads the LAS programme to support Paramedics to work in Primary Care at an advanced level of practice, and is a Doctoral Research Fellow at the University of Oxford, where she leads on research that focusses on how Paramedics are working in Primary Care in the UK.
- Developments in the role of Paramedics in Primary and Urgent Care
- What specialist areas are Paramedics now working in?
- How is Primary Care most transformed by the increasing numbers of Paramedics working this area?
- What type of collaboration is taking place between Paramedics and other health professionals, eg. Nurses, Pharmacists and Care Co-ordinators?
- What impact is the movement of Paramedics into Primary care having on the ambulance service staffing?
- To what extent is the role of Advanced Paramedics in the community reducing the patient demand on A&E services