Latest news about health and care in North East London
The latest edition (5 October) of the North East London Health and Care Partnership public bulletin has been published online.
This issue features
- Black History Month
- TikTok event at Westfield
- It has never been easier to get vaccinated against Covid-19
- Booster vaccinations
- Get your flu jab this winter
- Care homes – vaccine requirements
- Join Barking Havering, Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust’s virtual events and have your say on its services
- Watch back or join our AGMs
- Patients wanted for Covid Cancer Antibody Study
- GP practices are open but the pandemic is not over
The previous edition (21 September) is available here.