Healthwatch Waltham Forest Small Grant – Apply now!
Would you like to get to know your service users better? Do you need to review what health and social care priority areas and services are important to your community? Do you need to reinvigorate your relationship with your beneficiaries and increase participation in your services? Do you want to ensure the voices of your community are heard by those who can make changes?
Healthwatch Waltham Forest is welcoming applications from voluntary organisations and community groups based in Waltham Forest who are interested in running involvement activities, such as a focus group. The activity should aim to gather the views and experiences of your community. We are looking to empower you to work with your service users and explore your own key topics within health and social care.
We are especially interested to receive applications that may gather experiences of Social Care services and healthcare provided in a community setting. Such as;
- Continence services
- Direct payments and/or personal budgets
- District nursing
- Domiciliary Care (paid carers who come into your home)
- Equipment provision and adaptations to the home
- Health visiting
- Rapid response team
- Respite care
- Social services assessment and/or review
- Stroke rehabilitation
- We will also consider topics of your own choosing
Awards will be made for amounts between £500 and £1,000. We would like to fund between 5-10 local organisations.
- Applications open on the 28th September
- Deadline for applications is 6pm on the 25th October
- Activity should take place between 9th November 2015 and 12th February 2016
Please download the application form and criteria document: