Help shape the future of cancer services in North East London
Do you have personal experience of cancer as a patient or carer? There are have some great opportunities for you to get involved in improving NHS cancer services for local people. By joining today, you’ll play an essential role in making sure that everyone can experience high-quality NHS cancer services across North East London.
To qualify, you should have received cancer treatment, or cared for someone with cancer, in any of the following areas within the last five years: Barking and Dagenham; City and Hackney; Havering; Newham; Redbridge; Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest.
As a patient or carer representative, you will:
• be a strong voice for local people across the boroughs of north east London
• influence decision-making
• say what works well and what needs improving
• co-design future services
• join a range of cancer programmes designed to improve services such as endoscopy, screening, and personalised care
Your commitment is flexible and any involvement is fully remote at the moment in order to ensure everyone’s safety. Technical support will be provided on how to access online meetings and email communications if required.
To apply for a voluntary patient or carer role, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07341 134 455