In It Together – Clinician Citizen Partnership
Calling all clinicians and citizens!
You are invited to join a unique clinician-citizen partnership where you will work with experienced leaders in system change to develop innovative solutions to important local healthcare problems.
The pandemic saw one of the biggest disruptions to our local communities and healthcare systems in recent times. However, amongst all of the uncertainty, tragedy and change we saw a renewed sense of shared purpose and a willingness to work together to address challenges.
This programme will build on those experiences and bring together clinicians and citizens to use system change tools to improve the health of the local population.
- Enthusiasm to develop local health and social care systems
- Working or living in North East London (clinicians or citizens)
- Committed to attending all four sessions (mix of virtual and face-to-face TBC)
- Wednesday 8 June 2022, 2-5pm
- Wednesday 22 June 2022, 2-5pm
- Wednesday 6 July 2022, 2-5pm
- Wednesday 7 September 2022, 2-5pm
Virtual launch date: Wednesday 27 April 2022, 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Expressions of interest forms will be circulated following the launch and shortlisted participants invited for a discussion on 18 May 2022, 2-4pm.
Please click here to book a place.
Contact for enquiries: Dr Mehreen Tahir, email@example.com