Vaccination at Walthamstow Library – 14 April
The NHS is inviting eligible residents to book to receive the AstraZeneca vaccine tomorrow (Wednesday 14 April) from 9am to 5pm at the GP-led vaccination centre at Walthamstow Library.
You must live in the borough or be registered with a Waltham Forest GP.
You must also fit one of these criteria:
- Anyone aged 50 and over and wanting a first dose;
- Anyone aged 30 and over who has an underlying health condition which puts them at higher risk of COVID-19
- Anyone aged 30 and over living with someone vulnerable to COVID-19 (e.g. people with blood cancer, HIV, or having immunosuppressive treatment such as chemotherapy);
- Anyone aged 30 and over who is a health and social care worker or an unpaid carer;
- Anyone who had their first AstraZeneca dose over 8 weeks ago and wanting their second dose.
Please ensure you qualify by checking the definitions here
You will need to bring your NHS number and evidence of the category you are in.
Book your slot here